Leave a legacy for medical students following in your footsteps
As a successful physician, you have already made memorable footprints through your lifelong commitment to helping people. As you contemplate this legacy and how you want to be remembered, consider the impact of helping the best and the brightest medical students who will follow in your footsteps. A bequest in your will to the Medical Alumni Association may be the ideal option for you.
Your Medical Alumni Association has been supporting students and recognizing excellence since 1890. You can ensure this honoured tradition continues by making a bequest in your will. A gift from your estate provides vital support to programs that assist our students to earn their degree in medicine.
• Interest-free loans while in medical school
• Bursaries and scholarships for those in financial need
• Student and faculty awards to recognize excellence
• Grants for travel to clinical electives
• Funding for international health selectives
• Summer research scholarships
• Medical Society programs and activities
• Annual graduation and alumni banquet
Your legacy gift also helps to keep alumni members connected through MAA Matters and assistance with class reunions. As well, your estate will benefit from significant tax savings.
Remembering your Medical Alumni Association in your will, life insurance policy, or by making a gift of securities, provides an enduring testament to our profession. It also demonstrates a strong commitment to the next generation of doctors who will carry on the tradition of excellence in medicine.